Saturday 28 November 2009

What does a PS3, 7-string guitar, being 18 and a pipe have in common?...

Give up? I shall tell you: They are all things I have wanted for a while now (Not necessarily in that order). So far I have 2 of the 4: 7-string guitar and being 18.

If any of you read my post about my quest for a 7-string guitar, this may interest you. In the end I bought the Agile Interceptor Pro 727 EB Silverburst (For those who don't know, I shall put a picture up). The guitar and case's cost overall is just over £580, which makes it the most expensive guitar I've got so far. I absolutely love it to be honest... It's a BEAST!! That's all you really need to know, unless you really want to know the details and stuff.

Here's the picture...

The second thing (As I said at the beginning) is that I'm 18. It's good to know that I can get alcohol whenever I like, but so far there's only been one occasion where being 18's been quite handy. I am sure that there'll be more before the rest of my friends are 18, seeing as it's only been one week since my 18th.

4 guitars (Well, 5 really) and I'm 18, there's not much else I could need to be perfectly honest. But...

For no proper reason, in the past few weeks or so I've wanted to have a pipe... I don't have a proper reason why, I just want one. I think a pipe'd look cool in the same colour scheme as my Agile (My new guitar that's in the picture in case you'd forgotten).

Hopefully I can have one for Crimbo. Oh yes...

The 4th thing: PS3. It is a possibility that I'll be getting a PS3 for Crimbo. If I do get one for Crimbo, I shall be asking for Killzone 2 ('T'is good) and also possibly Infamous (If anyone's got any suggestions for good games for the PS3, suggest away!). If I do get those other 2 things for Crimbo, there's almost nothing else I'll want, so I think Birthdays and Crimbos are gona be even more difficult for my family to get me presents.

Even though it's only been just over a week since I bought a new guitar, I'm already doing research for my next guitar-related-purchase: A Loop/Delay pedal. I think after I get one of those, I'll be sorted guitar-wise.

So far my guitar and gear list is:

4 x Amplifiers. Use 1 (Marshall MG50DFX). 2 are in my garage (Rockette something and a double Vox amp)

1 x Pedal (So far). Zoom G2.1u - 'T'is pretty decent, but there are better pedals out there, but they cost about 4 times more.

5 x Guitars. Nylon Acoustic Guitar (Don't use it much), Yamaha Pacifica (I've put thicker strings on it for lower drop-tunings for Metal), Ovation Celebrity Deluxe (Acoustic), Fender Telecaster (Blues mostly) and an Agile Interceptor 727 EB Silverburst (Everything else).

Those are the main things that I have for guitar, quite a lot really (especially cash-wise).

I shall leave it at that for now peoples.

I'll probably be doing another post after Crimbo,

unless I have something to say before then... Which I doubt.


One other thing: In my last post I've listed the songs I wrote so far, well I've now got

another two songs, part 17 & 18 (Part 16 is a song that's mostly Calum's for our band).


Catch ya later.

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment