Friday 20 August 2010

Hopefully This Post Will Be Shorter Than The Last...

Well, it has been a month and 4 days since my last post... And I can't really remember what I've done in that time apart from spend over 200 hours in total on Red Dead Redemption, Fallout 3:GOTY and Oblivion GOTY. But luckily I've spent so long on those games I'm a bit bored of them and now I've gone back to playing some guitar and also practising for when I get the courage to play again at Jam Night at the Bush Inn - Planning on playing Slow Dance In A Burning Room - John Mayer with Macaskill at a Jam Night sometime before Uni (Not sure whether I should try singing too though) and I've been learning Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd (I'm not putting a link for this one, 'cause I'm sure everyone knows it). On an equally musical note, I'm hopefully gona be getting a banjo soon, just 'cause I think it'd be good fun to have a banjo... And I might take it to a Jam Night if I get it soon enough to practice something. And that would take my number of instruments to 7 (Not counting the Stylophone).
Right I think I should talk a bit about Uni I suppose. I luckily got what I needed to get in (BDDE - 100+60+60+40=260+70 (from my guitar exam) =330 points and I needed 320). I've sorted out accommodation (Oh just found my fruit Mentos, yum) I'm on floor 11 (That'll be fun when I'm moving in) there are 5 people in the flat (Including me) - 2 guys and 3 girls. I've also sorted out joining the student Union and something for the Uni with which they'll send me info through emails. I don't really understand much of this Uni stuff at the moment... As you can probably tell.
My mind's in a bit of a fuzz at the moment, so I think I'll end this post now and do another later when my mind's back the way it should be.

Later, sports-fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment